- Allow cooperatives to expand the reach of membership across the local community
- All benefits to funders and investor listed above and in addition to facilitate the goals, objective and motivation for the creation of cooperatives providing access to credit and loan products to their members
- Members of the public, commercial banks, other financial institutions and corporates can find and participate in debt issued by cooperatives as investors
- Members of the public can apply and join cooperatives and participate in funding products setup by cooperatives for its members
- Cooperatives can setup 1 or more groups for its members according various criteria such as frequency of periodic contributions, amount of periodic contribution, target group fund, age, gender and vocation.
- Provides and investment platform for cooperative to invest the debt issues of other cooperatives or funding groups
- Provides a platform for cooperative members and cooperatives to invest in financial instruments
- The provides a platform for members of the cooperative to form groups and make contributions towards the investment in securities that can be utilized to borrow funds securely from the cooperative